CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Elder Robert Charlesworth

This is our oldest son, Rob (Robert, Robby he answers to all). He is currently serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Adelaide Australia. He will have been on his mission a year on May 2nd 2008 and will have one more year to go. We are extremely proud of him and the dedication he has to serving the Lord. He is growing and maturing and developing his leadership abilities. We miss having him around to make us laugh at his quirky jokes or goofy things he says and does but we know that this next year will fly by.

3 comments:

Cara Jones said...

what a great picture of Robby!

Unknown said...

This is a great pic of Rob. I am the worst sister I need to make the time to write him and send him pictures. With everything that is going on around hear the days just fly by. Tell him I love him and that I am proud of him and he will get a letter from me soon.

Cara Jones said...

Mom... you should check out my sister-in-laws blog. From mine click on Carole's Kitchen. It is a recipe blog and the food looks great. I am going to be trying some of them very soon!!!