CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

San Antonio

I brought my camera but I am really bad at remembering to use it so I have a limited number of pictures. Here we all are with Mckenna after her blessing. I love her dress. Cassi's Grandma-in-law made it for her.
Here we are outside the Alamo. I don't think anyone can come to San Antonio without having a similar picture taken. We really enjoyed visiting the Alamo. It is much smaller than we had thought that it would be. Rylie and I have some interesting hair going on. It rained all morning the day we went and then it was very very hot and humid that afternoon. We both have just enough natural curl that came out that day to make our hair look very funky.
Here is Rylie, Cara, Mckenna and Tyler at a rocky nature preserve near Cara and Jeff's home. It was fun to go climb on the rocks and trees. It was really hot and humid so we didn't stay long. When we were getting ready to leave we heard a noise in the bushes just a 100 feet or so away and looked up just in time to see some deer walking nearby.

0 comments: