CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

All of Us

Our ward is putting out a new photo phone list so we had to get them a picture with all of us. As you can see we are all doing well. If we look a little frazzled it is because this was right after our monthly extended family dinner. It was our turn to host it so we had a house full. We love having these get togethers with my parents, siblings, nieces and nephews. The only thing that would make it better is if our older children, our grandchildren and my two siblings (and their families) that live outside of Utah were there to join us.

3 comments:

Cara Jones said...

What a GREAT picture!!!!!! You guys look so good!

Unknown said...

I am glad and not glad that you guys like it so much in Utah. Life is a lot harder when you do not have your extremely supportive family around. I miss all of you so very much. I am very excited for Rylie to come stay with me this summer and the girls talk about it everyday. We love you guys. Mom I am glad that you are so happy right now you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

awww, dont make me cry :( i miss you guys so much! i decided im gonna buy you a house in arizona, so you can live here. but dont worry, you can still keep your house in utah. you just have to live here 3/4 of the time. deal?
<3 brooke