CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Latest Hobby

Since I have been unemployed I have decided to expand my horizons. I signed up for a cake decorating class. I am loving it even though it is only my second class and we are still learning very basic things. Here are my little practice creations that I learned to make today. In case you can't tell what they are there is a green and yellow turtle, yellow chicks (or ducks if you prefer), a brown bear, a purple elephant, a green alligator and a pink pig. After looking at the photos maybe I need to expand my horizons more and take a photo class.
This is a frog and another alligator. The frog is my own creation. At least my own in the respect that we didn't learn to make it in class.










3 comments:

Cara Jones said...

These are ADORABLE!!!!!! I want to learn :-) The elephant and chicks are my favorite! Can you make our little baby a cake when you come? It will be for her, but I will eat it...haha YUM!

Brittany said...

You got talent! Those are cute! This is Brittany by the way. Now when is that little Jones baby gonna get here? 9 months is way too long!

Samantha Phillips said...

Hey guys, it's Sam Phillips - Robby's friend from High school. I can't believe you moved to Utah! How are you liking it there? Well i'm proably the last of Robby's frends to hear. Well i feel kinda bad that robby has been gone for a whole year and i havn't written him once! I'm hopig though, that he'll find it in himself to forgive me! Well, it was a fun suprise finding your blog!